Bob's Top Five
1. Start a book
2. Save money for a trip to one or more of the following events: Masters Golf Tournament, a NASCAR Race, Kentucky Derby, College Baseball World Series, Packers Game at Lambaugh
3. Save money for a trip to one or more of the following destinations: Napa Valley, Spain, Italy, Alaskan Cruise, France, European Cruise, Ireland/Scotland
4. Save money to do one or more of the following activities: really cool hot air balloon ride, sky dive
5. Go on a trip, or to an event, or complete an activity listed above
Terri's Top Five
1. Write my children's book. *whew, said it out loud and wrote it on paper. Scary.
2. Learn some type of yoga.
3. Take a painting class and paint a landscape.
4. Travel to Cabo San Lucas for our 40th wedding anniversary.
5. Travel to Disney World during the Christmas season.
In all fairness, we had planned a couple of these things already but they were on our bucket list and we are doing them, so we wanted to include them.
What bucket list item are you putting off? How can I inspire you to make the leap?