This month we are celebrating all things lemonade at Foodie Extravaganza, where we celebrate monthly national food holidays! If you are a blogger and want to join us, find us on Facebook! This month our hostess is Lauren of Sew You Think You Can Cook.
This lemonade is served at a local tea room called Miss Aimee B's here in St. Charles (MO). It is so good and refreshing. You can make it an adult drink by adding a shot of vodka to your serving if you choose!
I love children's lemonade stands and this lemonade would be a fun one to try! The sparkling part comes from the club soda and watching it fizz and bubble as you pour a glass for your customer would be a lot of fun. If you like lemonade stands, too, I have a Pinterest board dedicated to lemonade stands here.
Sparkling Milk Lemonade
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hrs-overnight
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 lemons, ends removed
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2 c milk
- 3 c club soda
Wash lemons and squeeze juice into a glass bowl.
In blender, coarsely chop lemons (do not puree). Add chopped lemons to juice. Add sugar, stir well and let sit 30 minutes. Add milk; stir well. Cover; refrigerate several hours. (It won't curdle)
Strain mixture. In a glass, combine 1/2 cup lemonade mixture, 1/2 cup club soda and ice. Stir well.
Powered by Recipage
If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
- Dairy-Free Frosted Lemonade by Cookaholic Wife
- Frosty Raw Strawberry Lemonade by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Honey Mint Lemonade by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemonade Ice Box Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Lemony White Sangria by Hardly A Goddess
- Papaya Lemonade (or cocktail!) by Caroline's Cooking
- Passion Tea Lemonade by Making Miracles
- Peachy Lemonade by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pineapple Pink Lemonade Shaved Ice by Food Lust People Love
- Shikanji (Indian Lemonade) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Sparkling Apple and Watermelon Lemonade Spritzers by Sneha's Recipe
- Sparkling Blue Basil Lemonade by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sparkling Milk Lemonade Our Good Life