I love Thai food and since moving here to St. Charles, I haven't found MY Thai food restaurant. I know we will, but we just haven't yet. This hamburger was developed to answer my growing desire for Thai! I hope you will enjoy it like we did!
Thai Turkey Burger
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes, including grill ti
Ingredients (4 burgers)
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 cucumber, small dice
- juice of one lime
- 1 c light mayonnaise
- 2 T sriracha sauce
- 4 T cilantro, finely chopped, divided
- 1 t lime juice
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- 4 ciabatta buns, sliced and toasted
- 1 lb ground turkey, 93% lean
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T fish sauce
- 1/2 t black pepper
For the relish: combine the red pepper, cucumber and lime and refrigerate.
For the mayo: combine mayo, sriracha, 1 T of the cilantro, lime juice, cumin, pepper and red pepper flakes. Refrigerate. Best made the night before, to give time for the flavors to marry.
For the burgers: Combine turkey, egg, soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper and remaining cilantro. Form into four patties. Grill about four minutes per side on a hot grill.
To assemble: Spread mayo on bottom bun. Place burger on top, and add a heaping T of relish. Top with toasted top bun. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
- Cheeseburger in Paradise by The Freshman Cook
- French Onion Burgers by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Frita Cubana (Cuban Hamburger) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Guacamole Bacon Burger by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Maw-Maw's Hamburger Surprise by Cooking With Carlee
- Mushroom Veggie Burgers with Roasted Tomato Mayo by The Joyful Foodie
- Pineapple and Bacon Burgers with Candied Jalapeños by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spiced Lamb Burgers with Pomegranate Chutney and Mint-Pistachio Pesto by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sweet and Smoky Bacon Cheddar Burger by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Thai Turkey Burgers with Siracha Mayo by Our Good Life
- Western Bacon Burgers with BBQ Mayo and Crispy Onion Straws by Making Miracles
- Zucchini-wrapped Cheesy Pea Burgers by Food Lust People Love
serving up burgers of all kinds.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to participate in the next Foodie Extravaganza, just go to our Facebook page to join. We would love to have you!
Follow our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest board for past events and more deliciousness!
Linking to Simple Living Linky Party!