I was tagged by Pea to do this cute post:
1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as a ‘hoopla’ and not the dreaded ‘m’-word…
3. You have to tag specific people when you’re done. No “if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged” stuff is allowed…then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you — but the more, the merrier to get this ‘hoopla’ circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it! Let’s involve as many people as possible!
5. Please give Andrea some link-love as the “Hoopla-Creator!
1. I love Christmas Eve almost better than Christmas! When Christmas starts, I know it will be over in a very short time. Christmas Eve means Christmas is still a bit aways...
2. I do not like tinsel. I don't think it is festive and if I am around it, it clings to me.
3. I love Nativity Scenes.
4. My favorite part of Christmas is undoing my stocking.
5. For two years running I haven't purchased anything new to decorate with!
6. I buy my christmas cards for next year at the end of the season sales. I feel cheap doing that but I love the savings!
7. Sometimes I can't find the cards I bought at the sales. So I end up buying new ones anyway.
8. I look forward to the extended family christmas! At Bob's family we do a fun exchange and with my family the little kids are the feature!
9. My favorite Christmas cookies are decorated sugar cookies!
10. I love my Mom's EggNog!
11. My sister used to live in Iowa and one christmas she didn't make it due to the weather and I cried about it.
12. This will be our first christmas without our dad. I think we will be ok but I wonder....
I tag Kat and Tanya to play....